Revision as of 07:15, 31 December 2020 by Atmoschem
Welcome to the Atmospheric Chemistry & Climate Group at Southern University of Science and Technology
Group leader: Tzung-May FU
Our scientific goals are to understand
- the physical and chemical properties of the atmosphere
- the impacts of natural processes and human activities
- the implications for air quality and climate
Our approach involves
- modeling atmospheric chemistry and climate at global, regional, and local scales
- analyses of atmospheric observations from ground-based sites, aircrafts, and satellites
- development of atmospheric chemistry-meteorology/climate models
- use of big data techniques
- Congratulations to Dr. Xu FENG for successfully defending her thesis! She is going on to a postdoc position at Harvard University.
- We are currently recruiting postdoctoral researchers and research assistants. Please see the Recruitment page or contact Tzung-May FU for details. 我们招聘多名博士后及科研助理，有意申请者请见Recruitment页面，或与Tzung-May FU联系。
- We are currently recruiting Research Assistant Professors / Research Associate Professors. Please contact Tzung-May FU for details. 我们正在招聘研究助理教授/研究副教授，有意申请者请与Tzung-May FU联系。
1088 Xueyuan Avenue, Nanshan District
Shenzhen, Guangdong Province 518055
Email: fuzm AT sustech DOT edu DOT cn
Directions to the School of Environmental Science and Engineering
- This page was last modified on 31 December 2020, at 07:15.
- This page has been accessed 61,406 times.