- Send email to TA by 1/22 (Friday), with subject: name + year + major + student id + cell phone number
Undergraduates majoring in Environmental Science
Lecture time & place
Tuesdays 10:20~12:10 + Thursdays (even weeks) 8:00~9:50; @荔园一栋207教室
By email appointment
The purchase of the two text books is strongly recommended. Alternatively, you can check them out from the library:
- NN：Air Pollution Control Engineering, Noel de Nevers, Waveland Press, 3rd edition, ISBN:978-1478629054
Other reference material:
- 大气污染与防治课程：其他参考资料 Links to useful online resources. Highly recommended.
- Air Pollution Control Glossary 中英文名词对照
- Pop quizzes （5%-10%）
- Mid-term exam (1 hr long；15%-25%)
- Final exam (2 hrs long; 40%~50%)
- 7 bi-weekly assignments (20%)：approximately 5-8 questions each
Assignments are given out on Tuesdays. All assignments are due THE FOLLOWING TUESDAY BEFORE class starts. Late or copied assignments will not be graded.
Detailed schedule for Spring 2021 on SUSTech Blackboard (login required)
- Assignments are listed at the end of each week's course slides
- All assignments are due the following Tuesday BEFORE class starts. Late or copied assignments will not be graded.
- Some assignments may require basic programming or plotting. Students with no programming or plotting experience should learn to do so. You are free to use your software of choice. We recommend Matlab as an easy option. See here and here for instructions to get started on Matlab.
- This page was last modified on 8 January 2021, at 05:01.
- This page has been accessed 1,184 times.